PDA

View Full Version : MCUS - what's the best way to get rid of CUm Stains in a comforter?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

mavimaximus
05-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Today I found myself CUSsing... Normally I wouldn't care, but I actually spent a decent amount of money on what I think is a pretty high quality comforter... the idea of "sheets" is that u wash the sheets and the comforter goes on top so in theory it never gets dirty... but of course, sometimes in those spontaneous moments (especially in the spring and summer when it's hot out) 2 people "making love" end up doing it on top of the comforter... so I had these very visible cum stains and I took them in to the dry cleaners... I didn't specifically mention them, but I figured they could remove it... when I got it back, they were still there... which leads me to think they didn't do a good job or cum stains just don't come out with regular dry cleaning.

What can I do to get rid of them? It doesn't look good when I have a new girl over and she sees another woman's DNA on my sheets.

Essence
05-16-2007, 01:50 PM
oxy clean get out cum stains really well. And it wont damage your nice sheets either.

Nomad
05-16-2007, 01:51 PM
Buy only white comforters from here forward!! LOL JK JK...

Have you tried Oxyclean? I mean, apply the stuff directly to the spot, and scrub the hell out of it. Make sure Oxyclean is ok for the material your comforter is. I don't know what materials it is or is not ok for since all of mine and Thak's bedding is cotton, and basically anything is fine for that. But yeah, oxyclean will do it most of the time, but you have to scrub the hell out of it.

Another thing to try (and once again, make extra sure this won't damage the material) is things like Resolve. Yes, this is for carpet stains, but it works.

My god, I cannot believe I just participated in a thread about this topic. :biglaugh:

Nomad
05-16-2007, 01:51 PM
oxy clean get out cum stains really well. And it wont damage your nice sheets either.

Oooh you beat me to it!! :biglaugh:

Boondocksaints
05-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Just put it on your gf's face.

AutomaticBzooty
05-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Seriously....I don't think they ever come out. If you catch your sheets in the right light, you'll always see them.

picard
05-16-2007, 03:37 PM
If you shine UV light on it, you can see cum stain just like CSI show. :biglaugh:

China Doll
05-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Have the next girl lick it off. I prefer men who keep the cum on me or in me. :D Unless you're Peter North--then you can't help it. ;)

Frozenintime
05-16-2007, 03:38 PM
I remember hearing the phrase protien gets out protien. I think it was a luandry ad from the 80's. I know..alot of help huh?

IdLBLU
05-16-2007, 03:54 PM
lol, donate.. that one, GET a tax write off.. and buy urself a new one.:biglaugh:

Xenzu
05-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Today I found myself CUSsing... Normally I wouldn't care, but I actually spent a decent amount of money on what I think is a pretty high quality comforter... the idea of "sheets" is that u wash the sheets and the comforter goes on top so in theory it never gets dirty... but of course, sometimes in those spontaneous moments (especially in the spring and summer when it's hot out) 2 people "making love" end up doing it on top of the comforter... so I had these very visible cum stains and I took them in to the dry cleaners... I didn't specifically mention them, but I figured they could remove it... when I got it back, they were still there... which leads me to think they didn't do a good job or cum stains just don't come out with regular dry cleaning.

What can I do to get rid of them? It doesn't look good when I have a new girl over and she sees another woman's DNA on my sheets.

To lose the pussy juice stains, rub with jizz. To lose the jizz stains, rub with
pussy juice.

It's like the way red kryptonite cancels out green kryptonite in da sueprman comix.

wyteanjal
05-16-2007, 04:22 PM
I have actually used baby wipes for that before as long as it is not too old. Or you could always take it to the dry cleaners

Xenzu
05-16-2007, 04:38 PM
which leads me to think they didn't do a good job or cum stains just don't come out with regular dry cleaning.

Both. You must always mention 'special' stains to the dry cleaner and tell them what it is, whether or not its paint, pen ink or cum.

You should take it back and ask them to do it over.

And be sure to mention the whereabouts of the "vaginal secretions" to the person who takes in the cleaning. Be sure to use those exact words. Or, if they look like they could be CSI fans, refer to the pesky stains as "the vaginal contribution".

That oughta do it.

Nomad
05-16-2007, 04:54 PM
Both. You must always mention 'special' stains to the dry cleaner and tell them what it is, whether or not its paint, pen ink or cum.

You should take it back and ask them to do it over.

And be sure to mention the whereabouts of the "vaginal secretions" to the person who takes in the cleaning. Be sure to use those exact words. Or, if they look like they could be CSI fans, refer to the pesky stains as "the vaginal contribution".

That oughta do it.

And when you do this, I would like to be a fly on the wall. :biglaugh:

chewie2008
05-16-2007, 05:01 PM
MCUS - what's the best way to get rid of CUm Stains in a comforter?

Prevention is always the best method... just don't masturbate in your expensive comforters... If you can't resist... lick your cum up quickly, before it has a chance to dry...