PDA

View Full Version : London (pics)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

JohnTheManWhore
05-16-2008, 10:51 AM
I'm sure they have McDonalds in England as well. So that should solve the food issue. However, I don't think they have Del Taco or Taco Bell, and Lord knows I'd dye without Mexican food.

LF, why no pictures of English hotties? :rolleywhistle:

Lady_Fate
05-17-2008, 02:42 AM
I find those requests discouraging.
The title says what this thread is about, it is not about me, naked pics or english hotties.

Go google your jack off material by yourself please, people.

Man, why must this thread get those requests?
Can't people understand that I TRY to make NICE pictures of a landscape or town?
Now I get requests for nude pics, hotties ... blargh, in those moments I hate to be a woman, you guys wouldn't have asked those things if I were a dude.

msohaiku
05-17-2008, 05:40 AM
I really like the shots you took of the Tower Bridge...good work! Now.....can you please post a pic of your big toe? :tongue:

Lady_Fate
05-17-2008, 05:46 AM
I really like the shots you took of the Tower Bridge...good work! Now.....can you please post a pic of your big toe? :tongue:

No, I am ramming it into your butt in a minute and it's too dark there to take a pic! ;) :tongue:
Just kidding, thanks for the input! :)

(We two understand each other, glad to have you!) :beerchug:

msohaiku
05-17-2008, 05:47 AM
No, I am ramming it into your butt in a minute and it's too dark there to take a pic! ;) :tongue:
Just kidding, thanks for the input! :)

(We two understand each other, glad to have you!) :beerchug:

:not_worthy2:

EDIT: Hey, what goes on in the towers anyway? Are they museums, office, etc. up there?

Lady_Fate
05-17-2008, 05:48 AM

*chuckles*

sunny
05-17-2008, 06:03 AM
thanks for sharing ms lady, could i ever use one of your pics for a pencil sketch?
i had a couple ideas...:)

Lady_Fate
05-17-2008, 06:06 AM
thanks for sharing ms lady, could i ever use one of your pics for a pencil sketch?
i had a couple ideas...:)

Yes, why not.
Please let me see then, I am so curious about what you make of it! :)

HaNNaH
05-17-2008, 06:08 AM
your photos make me wanna go down to london!!!!

looks like u saw alot of the place, more than i have and ive quiet a few times.

i love going down there and ive been to most of them places...

where did u eat in china town?! i love eating there! i wudnt go anywhere else to eat in london.

am sure one of da photos of a bench near the thame i swear i sat on it lolz

Lady_Fate
05-17-2008, 06:20 AM
your photos make me wanna go down to london!!!!

looks like u saw alot of the place, more than i have and ive quiet a few times.

i love going down there and ive been to most of them places...

where did u eat in china town?! i love eating there! i wudnt go anywhere else to eat in london.

am sure one of da photos of a bench near the thame i swear i sat on it lolz

Thanks! :)

We ate in a vietnamese restaurant of which I forgot the name.
A small thing, but had excellent food and the waiter was very kind too.
He joked with dad about the word "beer" which happens to sound the same in english and german and said dad speaks good english when he ordered his beer.
But fact is, dad doesn't speak english and just told me he wants a "Bier" in german. :D
I really liked that place!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/simplemind01/Trip%20to%20London/04260135.jpg

justin pescador
05-18-2008, 06:45 PM
There's cuisine of literally all sorts in London - Convent Garden is a great place to find restaurants and there are also many in Soho.

Great photos BTW. I work down the street from the RCJ.

Regards

JP

Mackerelly
05-18-2008, 08:35 PM
Should have gone to Wong Kei's restaurant in Chinatown. It has got quite a reputation.

SouthSider
05-22-2008, 11:28 AM
Love England. It was my english-speaking refuge when I lived in Germany.

bigdhombre
05-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Nice pics! London is awesome, even if hard on the wallet for us Yanks.

They are having a festival of Chinese culture in the UK:
CHINA NOW - The UK's largest ever festival of Chinese culture (http://www.chinanow.org.uk/)

I was just at the Victoria and Albert Museum a week ago, where there is an exhibit (China Design Now) on modern design/art in China. It was cool to see something more positive about China after hearing about nothing but torch protests for the past weeks.