PDA

View Full Version : Official Male Calendar Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

mrveyscum
01-01-2009, 11:56 PM

cat
01-02-2009, 01:51 AM
Eiko, did you send the Jan pic to Bergie yet? You chose Jan and Feb. I have March's pic. Didn't want to confuse things so holding it until March. We need to give Bergie the pics from Oct - Jan so she can officially post them and you gots them all Eiko. Looking forward to seeing Mr. Jan who shares a b-day month with me. It' better be a good one Mr. Jan....you know who you are...and so do some of us...but the other ladies wanna see!!!!!

georgiegrrl
01-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Eiko, did you send the Jan pic to Bergie yet? You chose Jan and Feb. I have March's pic. Didn't want to confuse things so holding it until March. We need to give Bergie the pics from Oct - Jan so she can officialy post them and you gots them all Eiko. Looking forward to seeing Mr. Jan who shares a b-day month with me. It' better be a good one Mr. Jan....you know who you are...and so do some of us...but the other ladies wanna see!!!!!

Can't wait to see who my "partner in crime" is for the month! I'm sure you and Eiko came up with someone enticing! ;) :banana:

cat
01-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Can't wait to see who my "partner in crime" is for the month! I'm sure you and Eiko came up with someone enticing! ;) :banana:

Yep, def. enticing GG! You're gonna like! Now Eiko, where is Mr. Jan damn it!?!?!?!? Its my b-day month and I wants my eye candy!!!!!!!!

Crys
01-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Ladies, pics to Bergie, pretty please!!! I want to see the hotties of the month!!

Crys
01-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Oh, and if we need hot shots of the local Bay Area boys for the calendar, I'll certainly volunteer my time to get them!! :banana2: :banana2:

cat
01-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Oh, and if we need hot shots of the local Bay Area boys for the calendar, I'll certainly volunteer my time to get them!! :banana2: :banana2:

LOL....Crys, never a doubt you'd volunteer to help. :P

Eiko chose Jan and Feb so she needs to send those pics as well as the ones from the past months to Bergie to post. I chose March....and you will like it Crys! You will defintely like March!!!! All I'm sayin'. :rolleywhistle:

Crys
01-02-2009, 03:58 PM
LOL....Crys, never a doubt you'd volunteer to help. :P

Eiko chose Jan and Feb so she needs to send those pics as well as the ones from the past months to Bergie to post. I chose March....and you will like it Crys! You will defintely like March!!!! All I'm sayin'. :rolleywhistle:

Well, I've already heard who March is, why do you think I volunteered to take pics?!? And, if it's who I heard, he's already approved of me taking pics :tongue:

cat
01-02-2009, 04:03 PM
I already have the pic for March, no need to take it. Who did you hear is March? I only told the guy who was selected (and told him to keep it private so I'll smack him if he leaked it) and Bergie and Eiko (who know not to leak it). PM me who you think it is. Oh and I'm still collecting pics so of course you can send more. We have lots of months yet to fill. ;) Heck, I even started collecting pics from friends who are not on AL (yet). Go visit my member albums Crys. One of my male pals contributed even though he's not on here...LOL. I may add some more soon for the ladies to enjoy.

Crys
01-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Heck, I even started collecting pics from friends who are not on AL (yet). Go visit my member albums Chris. One of my male pals contributed even though he's not on here...LOL. I may add some more soon for the ladies to enjoy.

Oooh, the pic taken after a motorcycle accident?! If so, more shots of him are welcome!!

cat
01-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Oooh, the pic taken after a motorcycle accident?! If so, more shots of him are welcome!!

OK, I'll let the friend know his shots are appreciated Crys. He's healed up from the accident now. I may invite him to join here and if so he can post his own shots. :P I was just trying to do my bit to help give the ladies some eye candy until Eiko sent in the offical pic of ThomTran for January and my friend said I could use one of his shots to help "appease" the ladies...LOL.

Oh and since I can't clarify in the official thread....yes, that is ThomTran in the January pic with the Santa hat. Eiko sent t in earlier today to be posted. Thanks Eiko!

Bergamot
01-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Since this is after all a calendar, pics for each particular year will be put into one post at the end of each year.

That way, people will be able to view (and enjoy) an entire calendar year in one click!

I have started with the three pics we had for 2008 and will do the same at the end of 2009.

Happy viewing!

:)

cat
01-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks Bergie.

cat
01-24-2009, 12:26 AM
Now accepting submissions for March. Ladies if there is someone you'd like to see as Mr. X Month, please contact them and ask them to submit pictures. You can PM me or Eiko for our email address to send the pics to.

Sha259
01-30-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm very impatiently waiting for Mr. February.:rolleywhistle: