PDA

View Full Version : Official Male Calendar Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

PeachyUK
08-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Nonchalant is star as well as fox!!:applause:

Leannada
08-01-2009, 09:01 AM
Thanks nonchalant!!:applause: Great photo!

Sounds like we have some of the months ahead arranged...yah PNG!

cat
08-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Sounds like we have some of the months ahead arranged...yah PNG!

Ladies and gentlemen, we are ALWAYS accepting new photos. It is best to have a few arranged in advance. I have some health issues I'm dealing with and honestly had to scramble a little too much for my liking in August to collect and select the pic. Nothing is set in stone as far as any coming months. We always welcome more submissions and again, if there is a particular month you prefer please note that with your submission.

Thanks again to Mr. August - NonChalant. I think he's a real cutie! Hope you ladies enjoy and please do remind our AL males how much we appreciate them and to those that are kind enough to pose for our drooling pleasure please give a word of thanks/appreciation.

Piao liang
08-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Thanks Cat for all the hard work, time and energy you put into this Calendar collection.... Great Job and WELL DONE!!! Sorry to hear about your medical issues.... hope things turn out for you the Best!
Nonchalant- Much appreciation and thanks for submitting your photo... you represent well for A:applause:L..... nice pose...... just can't keep up w/ all the name changes, hahaha!! Have Fun:)

Leonardo
08-09-2009, 02:31 AM
I want to play, I want to play!!! Can I be October since it'll be my birthday month?? LOL!!!!

cat
08-09-2009, 02:45 PM
I want to play, I want to play!!! Can I be October since it'll be my birthday month?? LOL!!!!

Please send me a photo. You can either attach it in a PM to me or PM me for my email address to send it to. I like it to be a surprise for the ladies who is which month so we'll make arrangements off this thread for the month of choice.

CoCoaBarbie
08-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Mr. August is hot stuff!

lovexkaly
08-24-2009, 12:21 AM
mr. june.... whoa!!!!!

why isn't there a drooling smilie?

:P................................................

worldtraveler
08-27-2009, 02:10 PM
I'm waiting for Andrew's month to come... Intolight is a good choice too. Those would be my two nominations if I got them :)

cat
08-28-2009, 01:07 PM
I'm waiting for Andrew's month to come... Intolight is a good choice too. Those would be my two nominations if I got them :)

Andrew declined when asked a few times. Into has said maybe but in the future.

Ladies, a reminder, if there is someone you want to see in the calendar then ASK THEM if they are willing to submit a photo. "Nominations" are fine and all but realize when you nominate someone you are also volunteering to recruit them/solicit their pics. This calendar is for all the ladies to enjoy and we all have different preferences. So please, by all means, recruit so we can see a variety of male AL specimens displayed. Just remember not to promise an particular month, etc. You most likely do not know what all is in the works/what selections have already been made for coming months.

OK, ladies, so start recruiting again please!

cat
09-01-2009, 01:12 AM
For September I recruited a local LA guy to join AL. This was to prove to all those over 35 year old guys who've told me none of the girls wanna look at the "old guys" that they were wrong. They declined saying all the AL ladies only wanna see the 20 somethings. Well, our Mr. September is over 50 ladies and gentlemen and I think a great representation that sexy doesn't have an age limit. So ladies, thank Mr. September, badbanterer, for allowing us to use his pic (and for joining AL). And guys, no more excuses of being too old to pose for us.

I'll let badbanterer explain about his motorcycle accident and how he took the pic. OK ladies, now you have an in to chat up badbanterer. Thanks J, you sexy thing you. :)

Diesel11
09-01-2009, 05:48 AM
Badbanter is smokin. :littlebun I'd be happy to help nurse your hurt arm. ;) Nice recruit, Cat.

msohaiku
09-01-2009, 05:54 AM
Alright! Way to represent us "older" folks Mr. badbanter/September! Kudos on not letting age be a crutch. Great call, Cat!

saramegan
09-01-2009, 06:23 AM
Veeeeery nice. :not_worthy2:

PeachyUK
09-01-2009, 07:01 AM
Wow!:not_worthy2:

Thanks for recruiting him Cat!!