PDA

View Full Version : Official Male Calendar Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

TAP
09-01-2009, 07:36 AM
He looks nowhere near 50... from behind

Piao liang
09-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Hats off to you Cat for recruiting a very fine physique..... just proves that men and women can be sexy @ any age and still maintain a great body! This is a very provocative and sexy pose:not_worthy2:.

LOL to Diesel's comment b/c under photo gallery I basically said the same thing, hahaha!

georgiegrrl
09-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Verrrrrrrrry nice!! :applause:

cat
09-01-2009, 03:44 PM
OK, y'all, I couldn't help but post this one of badbanterer. Its totally yummy and still clothed so PG enough to post here. :) I'll see if we can get him to post some of his face on his profile. I have some but haven't posted any to my AL album (respect ya know) as he hasn't posted any of his face on the site yet. He told me last night that he'd check into the site this week and check out the comments...so keep 'em coming. I'm glad y'all are making him feel welcome and super happy my girlies appreciate my choice in recruits. ;) BTW, for my fellow animal lovers, he also has a couple really cute poochies too.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and age is but a number! I hope this will be the end of the age excuse. Now to tackle some of the other excuses. :D

Thanks again J, and please don't be bashful (bwahahaha, like you'd ever be bashful!) and post some pics of your face in your member album or let me know if I can post any. I really like the one of you and Bear (hint, hint).

jrgirl
09-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Wow very nicely done Cat! Badbanterer is definitely smokin! :not_worthy2:

sekirei7san
09-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Oh for the love of everything holy... :banghead: Ur killing me here lol

saramegan
09-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Oh for the love of everything holy... :banghead: Ur killing me here lol

hehe, you made me snicker with that post!

cat
09-02-2009, 12:49 AM
hehe, you made me snicker with that post!

She made me snicker too. :D

sofakingcute
09-17-2009, 02:22 PM
and how do u join this again?do have to be nominated or u can send your pics to cat?

cat
09-17-2009, 05:05 PM
and how do u join this again?do have to be nominated or u can send your pics to cat?

Either way, tets. You can be nominated or just send in your pics but either way the pics come to me. If you have a request for month let me know when you send your pics. OK, ladies, I have been preoccupied with some personal stuff but I want y'all to know we do have October lined up and I know the lovely ladies of AL will appreciate this one. Here's a little hint, a lot of you ladies have requested this one for quite some time. That's all you're getting out of me until October 1st on who it is. ;) Oh and Mr. October knows I'll hunt him down and get him if he leaks it ot before then....but this is a *friendly* reminder to keep that info. private.

I know this is a little soon but I am also looking to lock down Mr. November (hmmmm, well the way that was phrased does sound good but not exactly what I meant...teehee). I am going to be traveling in October and occupied with some family matters so it would be best if we can get some submissions in for November right now so I can send off October and November to Bergie before I leave for "vacation". So ladies start recruiting again and AL guys if you want to send in your pics by all means do send them to me.

Thanks guys and girls!

tnguyen
09-20-2009, 11:34 PM
hmm is this still going on? Id like to volunteer but ill have to talk to my modeling agent and manager to see if this is allowed.

..sike, lawlz im ugly as hell. just kidding with you guys.

cat
10-01-2009, 12:22 AM
I am not on my computer so haven't changed my sig line pic yet. Will do from my computer when I get a chance later today. I did want to thank our Mr. October. Ladies you've been asking for this one for a long time and here he is....Mr. October......Biker. Y'all thank him for particiating this month!

Thanks Biker! Let to oogling begin. :)

Crys
10-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Awww, he's all dressed up!! I was hoping for a pic of Biker in his running shorts and nothing else!! Although he does look rather dapper in the pic!

Leannada
10-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Great picture Biker! I always like a man in a suit. :)

georgiegrrl
10-02-2009, 07:51 AM
Whoo hooo!! Biker looks awesome! Atta be darlin'! :applause: