PDA

View Full Version : Why are Asian women HOT?!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

03elleinad
12-14-2008, 11:24 PM
So I went out w/echolake a few nights ago and we went to a spot that is frequented by mostly Asians. We spent a good majority of the night checking out Asian women. We're completely straight, but as females, we do on occasion look at women if only in appreciation of general female greatness. We saw some VERY hot Asian women.

I think Asian women are hot because they're so goddamn fashionable. And it doesn't take much. They generally wear clothes very well, or rather, the clothes wear them very well. And why not? Typically clothing is originally designed for women 0-2, even though majority of the women who will wear the clothes aren't that size. Give these clothes to Asian women, and you've got runway models every where you go.

I cannot count how many times I've seen an Asian woman wearing some latest fashion and wished that I had no ass so I can rock that style the way they do. And I don't mean that as an insult. Being that small and that thin works to these women advantage when it comes to the hottest styles and fashions. That, to me, makes them super sexy.

Why do you think Asian women are hot?

Q_con
12-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Not all asian women are hot. There are plenty that are, but just like every race, you get hot, not so hot, and somewhere in the middle. I happen to like T & A, which I think fills out outfits much better than stick figures. Curves are yummy! ;)

Houston
12-14-2008, 11:50 PM
I don't find all Asian women to be hot. Some I think are too skinny or too puny for my taste. Back in college I had an Asian female classmate that liked me. She was tall( about 5'9), naturally really pretty and really smart (pre-med); BUT she was too skinny, about 20 lbs underweight. She had no boobs or ass, just nothing. We all teased her about having an eating disorder or that she had a tape worm. I just couldn't date her, b/c I couldn't picture my self having sex with her. She was too skinny!!

Michael
12-14-2008, 11:58 PM
Actually there's tons of Asian females who are not stick figures. And a lot of them have tits n asses. Take our own Shellbell for example.

AndyMillman
12-15-2008, 12:02 AM
I don't find what you described sexy at all but that's just me. A taut, pre-teen Swedish boy could fit into these outfits as well so sexy is the farthest thing from my mind.

victor1983
12-15-2008, 12:25 AM
Whenever I see a girl who is very fashionable, I just think "expensive". Yeah, I am cheap. I admit. I don't have any clothes with white people's name on them.

Asian girls are very fashionable. I like them, but my pocket is not deep enough.

I like flannel and ugly, but clean clothes.

shellbell178
12-15-2008, 01:16 AM
Actually there's tons of Asian females who are not stick figures. And a lot of them have tits n asses. Take our own Shellbell for example.

Haha you crack me up. Not true though, I only have junk down there because I run, and you can work out a butt. Unfortunately, genetics did nothing for my chest.

Asians might be skinny and fit into clothes, but we can't really fill it in the way you sexy black women can. It's hard for me to feel womanly when the fat kid on my 10th grade swim team had bigger boobs than I did. Being Asian also means there's a higher standard to be thin. I'm 5' 8" and my mom thinks 115 lbs is perfect on me. Visiting China can suck when 90% of the population that you see is skinny, and then they throw their awesome food at you. Weight issues are the biggest problem in my life, and a lot of it stems from my culture and its norms. Trade you anytime :)

gbasianguy
12-15-2008, 09:54 AM
I cannot count how many times I've seen an Asian woman wearing some latest fashion and wished that I had no ass so I can rock that style the way they do.

Why do you think Asian women are hot?

First, I think Asian women in the West try too hard to look white. Also, are you serious about having no ass? Nobody can show well in any clothes with no ass. You got to be kidding. Be careful what you wish for, girl.
Too much Hollywood brainwashing.

zLou
12-15-2008, 10:05 AM
First, I think Asian women in the West try too hard to look white. Also, are you serious about having no ass? Nobody can show well in any clothes with no ass. You got to be kidding. Be careful what you wish for, girl.

I agree, haveing no ass is not a blessing...:cool:

GoldenGirl
12-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Anyone who thinks asslessness is a blessing should feel free to donate theirs to me :biglaugh:

03elleinad
12-15-2008, 11:07 AM

I agree, haveing no ass is not a blessing...:cool:

I find that Hollywood comment extremely offensive. I'm not some idiot who believes whatever I see on the screen, be it big or small. Please refer to my signature and you'll find out just how I feel about movies.

Fellas, chillax. Take a good close look at my avatar and ask yourself if I really want to have no ass. You'd think I'd advertise it that way if I didn't appreciate what I got? Cheh. The way you all disrespect Asian women is disgusting. Skinny women are hot in their own right, even if they are boobless and assless. To say they are undesirable for those reasons is just like saying you skinny, short, and often small penis Asian men shouldn't be desirable either. If you don't think being skinny and fashionable is hot, just say so and keep the insults to yourself.

Shellbell, I agree w/you about body/weight issues. And yeah, there are things that, as a black woman, I fill out very well, but not everything. I like fashion, I like to be fashionable. Despite what the men say/think, being fashionable doesn't have to mean spending hundreds of dollars. There are certain styles/fashions that I try to wear, and it just doesn't look as good as it would on a thin woman. The reverse is also the same. I appreciate/admire women who can pull those looks off. In the end, we just have to appreciate our own bodies and find what works best.

Anyone who thinks asslessness is a blessing should feel free to donate theirs to me :biglaugh:

Do what shellbell does and get your own ass :p

Diesel11
12-15-2008, 11:19 AM
I find Asian women incredibly beautiful. They have such a feminine look to them. They have lean bodies and gorgeous skin & hair, esp the thick jet black (almost looks purple) shiny hair. I am envious of their hair!!! :rolleywhistle:

pink pumas
12-15-2008, 11:43 AM
i agree, asian women are insanely hot. there's been plenty of times i look at those street-style websites and they'll have asian women on there pulling off looks most people just can't. i've seen some asian women with asses, it's just not out as out there.

NotoriousEYK
12-15-2008, 11:49 AM
big fat skinny or tall..i likem all...

Q_con
12-15-2008, 12:17 PM
What's with all this hostility I've been picking up on around here. Lots of generalizations being thrown around too. No, asian women are not hot. SOME Asian women are hot. Just like Some black women are hot. And some white, Latina, etc. I reread the above posts and I didn't see any insults, just observations that skinny doesn't necessarily equal hot. I doubt any ladies on this site finds all Asian men hot. Otherwise I'd get hit on once in a while ;)
Posted via Mobile Device