PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of pinays (Filipina women)?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Eurahottie
03-30-2009, 05:56 PM
What do you guys think of pinays (Filipina women)? Are they the hottest asian women? or Not?

Sexy Filipina-Pinay Babes & Exotic Models (http://www.pinays.com)

http://www.myspace.com/elleann

Shang Chi
03-30-2009, 06:31 PM
to be perfectly honest, some pinays are quite hot, but generally I'm not really into them.

sjazn
03-30-2009, 06:36 PM
They are beautiful. Best thing is that they're super cool and laid back. They also come in all sizes and shapes, something for everyone. ;)

gylgamesh
03-30-2009, 06:52 PM
I don't really have a preference when it comes to race. Some Pinays are extremely hot. One thing I find interesting is that most of the Americanized Filipinos consider themselves Pacific Islanders. While there is nothing wrong with this, it makes me wonder why they wouldn't want to be referred to as Asians. I guess either label is fine but one thing that can't be denied is the Filipino culture is dominated with Asian themes. Other influences which include European, Mexican, Pacific Islander, etc. are more of a supporting cast.

creamofcow
03-30-2009, 08:41 PM
I love hanging out with some of my Filipino friend's families, those folks know how to throw a party. And it's like dancing the 'electric slide' is built into their minds when they're born or something -- young and old, throw on the appropriate song and they're on the dance floor. I always make it a point to help out as much as I can at their parties to be sure I get invited back. :D

Oh, and the ladies are beautiful.

RK831
03-30-2009, 09:14 PM
Some Pinays are stunning, but there are two things that bug me about them.

1. They have the Filipino nose. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. The best-looking girls don't have the Filipino nose.

2. They tend to be very hot-tempered. It's part of the Filipino culture never to insult anyone or anything, not even for good humor. They can't take a joke. You'll never forget the fury of a Filipino girl if she feels insulted or gets mad at an insult you make.

messybaby
03-30-2009, 09:25 PM
i love my ex mother in law (she's filipina)

she's that woman who will be sooooo sweet to you and then call you a "beelot sa kanding" ( ask someone who speaks visaya what that means. you will die.) under her breath as you walk away. its freakin hysterical.

the thing that i have found about filipinas is that they are very loyal to their friends and family. and since i am the mother of her grandchildren she still treats me like family... even my husband. she will send food with my husband on the nights he picks the kids up from her house... he finds it all very odd but is getting used to it.

as for whether or not i find filipinas to be the hottest women... cant say that i do. :tongue:

mictomas
03-30-2009, 09:51 PM

1. They have the Filipino nose. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. The best-looking girls don't have the Filipino nose.

2. They tend to be very hot-tempered. It's part of the Filipino culture never to insult anyone or anything, not even for good humor. They can't take a joke. You'll never forget the fury of a Filipino girl if she feels insulted or gets mad at an insult you make.

First off, I am not a Filipino. Never been there, and don't have any connection to the country. But.....

1. What the hell is a "Filipino nose"? Something you just made up? What kind of nose have you got?

2. "They" tend to be very hot-tempered. How many Filipina women have you dated? a few? a dozen? 50?

To extrapolate your personal experiences with the Filipina women that you may have dated to ALL Filipina women is a BIG STRETCH. You do have a healthy contempt for the Filipina women, don't you? One certainly gets that perception from reading your description.

sjazn
03-30-2009, 10:29 PM

First off, I am not a Filipino. Never been there, and don't have any connection to the country. But.....

1. What the hell is a "Filipino nose"? Something you just made up? What kind of nose have you got?

2. "They" tend to be very hot-tempered. How many Filipina women have you dated? a few? a dozen? 50?

To extrapolate your personal experiences with the Filipina women that you may have dated to ALL Filipina women is a BIG STRETCH. You do have a healthy contempt for the Filipina women, don't you? One certainly gets that perception from reading your description.

I think RK means a wider, flat nose. Having dated a Filipina woman for awhile and having lots of Filipino friends, one thing they always tell me is that Filipinos are hot tempered. My experience with them is that they're so nice, I would find it hard to be insulting or disrespectful to them.

My ex was always even tempered. But I had to laugh when RK mentioned the fury of a Filipina girl who gets angry with you. You went and pissed one off huh? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I would disagree with RK about Filipinos not being able to take a joke. If you make a mean joke, that will get someone heated.

gofaster
03-30-2009, 11:10 PM

Nice broad sweeping generalizations about a country with 90 million people and multiple cultures/religions/groups.

And you're wrong. Filipinos have about the best sense of humor of any of the Asian groups... male or female. This comes from years of Xmas/Christenings/birthdays/Turkey Days/living with... even funerals.

RK831
03-30-2009, 11:17 PM

Dude, I grew up in a diverse community, and there was a huge Filipino population. I've dated enough of them to know that Filipina girls tend to be hot-tempered. More specifically, they don't respond well to my jokes. It is Filipino culture not to insult anybody. I know.

The Filipino nose is wide and rounded, shaped like a turnip. You'll know it when you see it.

wrecks
03-31-2009, 12:22 AM
Dude, I grew up in a diverse community, and there was a huge Filipino population. I've dated enough of them to know that Filipina girls tend to be hot-tempered. More specifically, they don't respond well to my jokes. It is Filipino culture not to insult anybody. I know.

The Filipino nose is wide and rounded, shaped like a turnip. You'll know it when you see it.

:banghead: U still don't get that broad generalization thing eh...

minerva
03-31-2009, 12:22 AM

You're a fucktard ! :)

wrecks
03-31-2009, 12:28 AM
You're a fucktard ! :)

:laugh::applause:

ellimac
03-31-2009, 12:34 AM

Way to sound dumb and ignorant, dude. :)

Are you any better than the people who run around saying Asian men have small penises and look like Long Duk Dong? Nope.