PDA

View Full Version : Do you still know how to dance?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Shrodinger
09-22-2009, 04:57 PM
I once broke my face trying to break dance.

On another episode I made a complete ass out of myself trying to "drunkly" break dance (with no skills mind you) in the middle of some club. I cleared out an area on the floor and everything, then proceeded to flop around like a dead fish. It was a bet.

THAT I WON!

I can freak pretty well, but that's mostly because all the Asian girls around here only booty freak when they dance so ...

I've also taken some Salsa lessons, I never get more then adequate as the drive to get there was kind of long, and I was at a point in my life I couldn't bring myself to get out much.

But the chicken dance, oh yeah!

kittylover13
09-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Never had the moves. When I dance - watch out! Someone could get seriously hurt. It's not pretty.

kittylover13
09-22-2009, 05:15 PM
I once broke my face trying to break dance.

On another episode I made a complete ass out of myself trying to "drunkly" break dance (with no skills mind you) in the middle of some club. I cleared out an area on the floor and everything, then proceeded to flop around like a dead fish. It was a bet.

THAT I WON!

I can freak pretty well, but that's mostly because all the Asian girls around here only booty freak when they dance so ...

I've also taken some Salsa lessons, I never get more then adequate as the drive to get there was kind of long, and I was at a point in my life I couldn't bring myself to get out much.

But the chicken dance, oh yeah!

Bahahaha!! Wow.

PreciousAnjol
09-22-2009, 05:15 PM
I love to dance, have been dancing since I can remember
Posted via Mobile Device

jaimelaw
09-24-2009, 05:31 PM
To the older crowd, if you were to go to a club tonight, would you still have the moves for the dance floor?

Just so we're clear, not ballroom dancing, but 150 beats per minute heart-thumping music.

Above 28 yrs old is setting the limit toooo low! lol I think I will be dancing past my 50s. :)

nadine7691
09-24-2009, 05:46 PM
To the older crowd, if you were to go to a club tonight, would you still have the moves for the dance floor?

Just so we're clear, not ballroom dancing, but 150 beats per minute heart-thumping music.

Can you roller skate?

tashea
11-22-2009, 10:34 PM
im a dance choreographer (hip-hop) so im pretty good :)

PNGBC
11-25-2009, 12:25 PM
How funny I was just asking myself that very question! ....So what was my answer?.....lets see my Ego said "hell yeah!"....but my conscience was a little less certain...I used to hit the clubs EVERY weekend for about 8 years so I'm hoping there's only gonna be about 2 min of dorky dancing before I find my groove again!!

Dancing is certainly something that if you don't use it, you lose it!:biglaugh:

paulie123
11-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Do I? Hell ya.... my hips don't lie.

Raid
01-18-2010, 06:54 AM
Shit yeah. Im the shit. And im cute too! Ha!

CouchPotato
02-16-2010, 09:02 AM
I'm in my late 30s. And I just started learning how to dance house.

I hope I can be this good one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-XWQBxWO-A

georgiegrrl
02-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Very cool. Can't wait to see your video Couch! :)

asianbf
02-20-2010, 05:53 PM
Im a pro

I ain't even kidding...

messybaby
02-20-2010, 06:50 PM
i grew up dancing and performing so dancing is a very natural thing for me.

but if you asked me to do bootay clapping or crumping and some of the newer "dances".. no... not happening. LOL :banana: