PDA

View Full Version : Do you still know how to dance?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

CouchPotato
12-23-2006, 06:10 PM
To the older crowd, if you were to go to a club tonight, would you still have the moves for the dance floor?

Just so we're clear, not ballroom dancing, but 150 beats per minute heart-thumping music.

picard
12-23-2006, 06:19 PM
oh yeah. I can still shake my booty on the dance floor. I just need a woman in my arms, music and I will be ready. :banana: :banana: :dance2:

ratbert1009ca
12-23-2006, 06:28 PM
To the older crowd, if you were to go to a club tonight, would you still have the moves for the dance floor?

Just so we're clear, not ballroom dancing, but 150 beats per minute heart-thumping music.

hehe i know what u mean.... i remember when stuff like New Order, Smiths and stuff like that was fast. Heck then the dance stuff like C&C music factory was faster even. Then after awhile with all the new stuff, I swear you have to be on drugs to keep up.:laugh:

arra
12-23-2006, 06:33 PM
I’ll burst out these 80s and 90s dance moves and everyone would laugh at me. :biglaugh:

Da Train
The electric slide
The heavy D
Lambada
Kid N play
Cabbage Patch
Roger rabbit
MC hammer

I loved doing Da Train back then.

Nomad
12-23-2006, 06:37 PM
No freakin way! I've always had a bad case of caucasianitis. :biglaugh:

CouchPotato
12-23-2006, 06:39 PM
I’ll burst out these 80s and 90s dance moves and everyone would laugh at me. :biglaugh:

Da Train
The electric slide
The heavy D
Lambada
Kid N play
Cabbage Patch
Roger rabbit
MC hammer

I loved doing Da Train back then.

Wow, those bring back a lot of memories. :laugh:

There was a period of time when the Macarena was really hot as well. Never got into it myself.

Nomad
12-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Wow, those bring back a lot of memories. :laugh:

There was a period of time when the Macarena was really hot as well. Never got into it myself.

Oh man, the macarena was about the only dance I could do!!! :D Yeah, I'll bet I could still do that one!!! :laugh: <--- that's what all of you will be doing if I try to do the macarena. LOL

ratbert1009ca
12-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Oh man, the macarena was about the only dance I could do!!!

forget that...i barely can do the chicken dance polka :laugh:

Dupre
12-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Yup I still can, especially when I had a drink or two and I'll be dancing nonstop the night away :biglaugh:

Yoshi_UK
12-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Dance? Thanks to some ladies, I could dance Mazurka and Polka, but I barely remember the latter now. I know the Japanese bon odori, too LOL

khmerguy
12-30-2006, 12:36 AM
Dance....

Dunno if i still could.

JT got nothing on me tho ;) lol

sofakingcute
12-30-2006, 09:00 AM
hip hop to ballroom,... i can handle my own:flame:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/tetsjr/hw3.jpg:banghead:
who stole my rice?

Frozenintime
12-30-2006, 10:19 AM

I think you need another option to your pole. I think you need something that says yeah I can dance but I don't have the moves I used to!

Hope you had fun dancing the night away!

Nordic
12-30-2006, 04:02 PM
I can move to the rythm but I can't guarantee if it will be pretty to watch. I prefer latin style dances and Shakira's music is really dancable...

Then at school I learned to dance waltz, kikapo and such, but I have forgotten a lot of them. I did Argentinian tango on a 5-hour-course a few years ago and that was fun!!!
:)

Le Anh-Huy
12-30-2006, 07:01 PM
I can move to the rythm but I can't guarantee if it will be pretty to watch. ...I prefer latin style dances and Shakira's music is really dancable...

Then at school I learned to dance waltz, kikapo and such, but I have forgotten a lot of them. I did Argentinian tango on a 5-hour-course a few years ago and that was fun!!!
:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the sufficient coating, shugga.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: